TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The promoter of this competition is the House of Metaxa (Rémy Cointreau Europe & MEA S.A., Route de Pré‐Bois 20 ‐ Ρ. Box 1875 ‐ 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland), hereinafter referred to as METAXA.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to the competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
A.HOW TO ENTER
- In the context of an international Instagram Contest, METAXA offers as a prize to the public the opportunity to win one (1) Marshall Stanmore II Black Bluetooth speaker, one (1) METAXA 12 Stars bottle and one (1) METAXA Cocktail Toolkit.
- The prize is for one (1) winner, who will win one (1) Marshall Stanmore II Black Bluetooth speaker, one (1) METAXA 12 Stars bottle and one (1) METAXA Cocktail Toolkit
- To win, web users must tag in the comments’ section of the Contest Instagram post one (1) friend. Each web user can post several comments tagging one (1) Instagram friend but can only win once.
- The Contest will be promoted on METAXA’s Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/metaxa.official/) and will run from November 24th, 2022 until December 2th, 2022. The Contest ends on December 2th, 2022 no later than 23:59 GMT. All comments posted after that time will not be accepted.
METAXA does not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any technical malfunctions and/or any network, server, computer hardware or software failures of any kind.
No METAXA purchase is necessary.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 21 years or over, except employees of METAXA (or its associated and affiliated companies), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize.
- METAXA may require the winner to provide his/her complete name and proof of his/her identity and that he/she is eligible to enter the competition – he/she agrees to cooperate with such enquiries. The winner will need valid identity documents.
– METAXA will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals or incomplete.
– METAXA reserves all rights to disqualify the winner if his/her conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or if (in METAXA’s opinion) you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
C. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- The winner will be selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by METAXA or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram messenger, within the week after the end of the Contest.
– The winner must respond to METAXA by Instagram within 1 week of being notified they have won to claim their Prize (Acknowledgment).
– If the winner does not respond to METAXA within the week of being notified, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process set out above.
- The selection of the winner is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding their selection.
D. THE PRIZE
- The winning entries will entitle one (1) winner to win one (1) Marshall Stanmore II Black Bluetooth speaker, one (1) METAXA 12 Stars bottle and one (1) METAXA Cocktail Toolkit.
- A specific number of winners have been defined and no extra participation will be accepted.
- Details of the Prize (delivery) will be sent to the winner by Instagram messenger within a reasonable time of METAXA’s receipt of the winner’s Acknowledgment. There is no cash alternative for the Prize and the Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
E. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
- METAXA does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the Prize.
F. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, METAXA, its agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of METAXA, its agents and/or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The competition is not endorsed by or in association with any of the organizations which offer elements of the Prize. All bodies which offer services as part of the Prize, will have its own terms and conditions and requirements which you will be subject to.
G. DATA PROTECTION
Personal data collected in the context of this Contest are processed by RC EMEA, Route de Pré-Bois 20 – P.O Box 1875 – 1215 Geneva 15 – Switzerland acting as a Data controller.
Personal data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- To perform this Contest, especially to manage your participation to the Contest, to contact the winners, to allocate the Prize, and to respond to your requests or complaints;
- To promote the Contest;
- To ensure that you meet the minimum legal age requirements;
- To comply with our legal requirements.
The processing of your personal data is based on the execution of the contract (terms and conditions of entry in the competition), on our legitimate interest (to promote the Contest and to respond to your requests or complaints), on our obligation to act in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations and on your consent to the extent it is required by law.
Your personal data will not be transferred to or made accessible by third parties except to our affiliates and to our service providers.
Your personal data will be processed in the European Union. We will keep your personal data as long as necessary for the performance and promotion of the Contest and to meet our legal requirements.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In accordance with the applicable laws, you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection, portability of your personal data we hold about you to the extent applicable, unless we can demonstrate a compelling legitimate reason for retaining your personal data.
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions METAXA may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition, or withdraw the Prize.
- METAXA reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions and shall be severed from those provisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under Greece law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.
I. CONTACT US
To contact METAXA or to de-register and withdraw from the competition or any email updates from us, please email email@example.com. All of our emails to you will also have an opt-out link if you wish to unsubscribe from further updates.
J. DEPOSIT AND CONSULTATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The complete Rules can be consulted on METAXA Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/metaxa/), on METAXA Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/metaxa.official/) and on METAXA website (www.metaxa.com) for the entire duration of the Competition. They may also be sent at no charge, to anyone who has made such a request during the Competition period to METAXA, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.