by Manja Stankovic
from BB DFIC, Dubai
- 50ml MΕΤΑΧΑ 12 Stars
- 20ml Honey Syrup
- Absinthe glass rinse
- 100ml Cucumber Soda
- Pre-chill a gin glass by adding ice.
- Add a bar spoon of Absinthe for aroma and flavor, give it a quick stir in order to rinse the
glass and discard.
- Place a long fresh cucumber slice in the glass for garnish.
- In the glass add 50ml of Metaxa 12 star followed up with 15ml of Honey syrup and 100ml
of a homemade cucumber soda.
- Give it a quick stir to ensure that all ingredients are mixed and the cocktail is chilled.
- Serve & Enjoy.